Stress Free Food Preparation with Katya
Sing up for my Newsletter to learn when my next workshop will take place!
- Are you an “emotional eater”?
- Do you want to understand and reduce self-destructive food cravings?
- Do you want to improve your eating habits and understand your body?
- Do you want to experience an increase in overall happiness in your life?
- Do you want to feel confident in choosing and preparing food for you and your loved ones?
If your answer is “yes” to one or more of these questions, then you do not want to miss this workshop! Stress Free Food Preparation with Katya is a three-hour workshop where we explore deeply engrained emotional patterns around food in the comfort and beauty of idyllic Madison County farm. During this mini-retreat you will learn how to address stress and emotions through healthy healing foods.
- Explore and understand your relationship with food
- Renew your relationship with healthy food
- Enjoy two live cooking demonstrations of healthy meals
- Taste amazing new healthy dishes
- Build new emotional connections to healthy foods
- Connect with like minded people who are on the same path
- Receive total support in a loving respectful environment
- Admire stunning views of a 4500 square foot pastoral venue
- Obtain additional information and resources to learn more
- Sample a variety of healthy treats!
What People Say:
I really enjoyed the workshop with Katya. I left with a new found awareness about how healthy, whole foods can be delicious and fulfilling. It reconnected me with my values and desire to live simply and to take better care of myself with my food choices. (Lynn Motley, Lexington, KY)