In this episode Katya interviews Kim Knight about the role emotions play in creating illness. Unless and until we discover the cause of a problem, we cannot implement strategies for a solution. Katya and Kim also discuss the importance of healthy balanced diet for proper emotional wellbeing. You will learn about the connection between real health and emotions and what you can do stay balanced in mind and body.
Kim Knight, aka ‘the kiwi health detective’, is a health and personal development coach based in Auckland, New Zealand specializing in 3 core areas of health:
- Recovery from chronic illnesses often deemed ‘incurable’, all achieved naturally without medication or supplements
- Management and eradication of stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia without medication or supplements
- Clearing emotional trauma and mastering emotional wellbeing
If Kim was to summarise in one sentence what she does, she would probably say ‘give people their life back’.
Kim is trained in a number of cutting-edge therapies including Mickel Therapy, Meta Health, Advanced Clearing Energetics, Qigong, Multiple Brain Integration and more. However, much of her ability to help others comes from her own journey back to health from chronic illness which left her unable to work for 10 years. She has personally tried and tested over 160 different therapies, trained professionally in 20 methods, and has spent the last 9 years helping hundreds of people find their way back to health.
Kim works internationally via skype or phone with clients from all corners of the world. She also travels internationally to teach and speak. She was a finalist for NEXT New Zealand Woman of the Year in 2011, and has been nominated for other prestigious health awards in New Zealand and overseas for her cutting edge approach to health.
- http://www.artofhealth.co.nz – Kim’s website with a range of useful information
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/kiwi-health-detective-transformational/id958797689?mt=2&ign-mpt=uo%3D4 – The Kiwi Health Detective Podcast
Each episode, Katya Trent, a Certified Health Coach, and founder of Health Coaches of Kentucky, has a conversation with a doctor about important wellness issues that can help you make a difference in your health. If you have questions about this episode or have a question you would like me to ask a doctor in my next episode just email me.
The only purpose of this podcast is to educate and to inform. It is no substitute for professional care by a doctor or other qualified medical professional.