One more idea for a healthy plant based meal:
- 1 head of cauliflower (chopped into pieces)
- 2 table spoons of olive oil or water
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 clove of garlic (crushed)
Combine all ingredients in a baking dish. Bake at 425 F for 20 minutes.
Daikon Radish Salad
- 1 daikon radish peeled and sliced (I used mandolin slicer)
- 1 avocado peeled and cubed
- 1 handful of dry seaweed (I used dulse)
- 2 handfuls of sunflower seeds (preferably soaked over night)
- 1 teaspoon of soy or tamari sauce
- ½ lemon juiced (optional)
Combine all ingredients in a big mixing bowl. Mix well. I crushed the dry seaweed with my hands into small pieces. They absorb the daikon radish juice and become soft very fast. I was inspired to make this salad by the Simply Raw 2015 Wall Calendar.